Grow critical thinking and creativity skills
These solutions enable students to understand challenging subjects, encourage them to develop critical thinking skills, grow their ideas, and make their own creations through playful learning experiences.
Teach technology in a fun and engaging way
It’s easy to incorporate LEGO Education’s curriculum-relevant STEM solutions into everyday classwork. They trigger engagement and stimulate learning by asking students to solve challenges that they can relate to. This learning by doing approach boosts learning curves and helps all of your middle school students reach curriculum targets.
- Get results with curriculum-relevant STEM solutions.
- Trigger student engagement and stimulate learning.
- Reach curriculum targets and boost learning curves.
Grow your students’ 21st century skills
Show your students how hypotheses, equations and planning translate into real-world solutions, skills and successes. Through real-life themes and engaging physical and digital creation we grow and develop 21st century learning skills. This combination of teamwork, communication and collaboration enables your students to become more independent and self-confident.
- Explore real life themes and challenges.
- Develop 21st century learning skills.
- Grow critical thinking and creativity.
Simplify your lesson planning
Everything is fully planned so you can concentrate on teaching your students, not on handouts or lesson plans. We offer detailed lesson plans that you can use as they are, or as a guideline that you can customise to your needs. The products themselves are designed to be simple to learn; but leave plenty of room for on-going exploration – rewarding first-timers, and those that spend hours a day engrossed in learning, equally. And to give you an in-depth understanding of the solutions, we offer teacher training that gives you insights on how to use LEGO Education to teach middle school students effectively.
- Fully documented for teachers and students.
- All curriculum packs include curriculum grids and activities.
- Teacher notes and tips & tricks are available to help you get started quickly.